Association of Energy Auditors offers to take advantage of the unique proposal for integrated energy management system creation in the city / community.
The innovative system will provide reliable data on the energy and financial resources of the city, which will enable to increase the efficiency of resources use, to prioritize energy efficiency measures in the city in accordance with their real financial efficiency.
The Management of Energy System will provide a basis for raising funds from the Energy Efficiency Fund and the fulfillment of the terms of the Covenant of Mayors, as well as the Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans (SECAP). The implementation of the Energy Management guideline provides new opportunities for promoting and enhancing the status of the city as a participant in the National Energy Monitoring System within the framework of Ukraine’s membership in the Energy Community.
The unique integrated system will include the following modules:
- Creation of a target Energy Management Program in your community and its presentation at the session of the respective territorial council;
- Provision of information materials on topical issues in the field of energy efficiency during the calendar year;
- Conducting an express audit of the city’s energy supply system;
- Implementation of the energy management system in your community;
- Implementation of the energy monitoring system in your community;
- Analysis of the City Energy Efficiency Program and expert assistance in updating it to the “Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plan (SECAP)” standard.
- Training your community staff on energy audit, energy management, energy monitoring, energy management planning and financial support for projects;
- Development of 2 investment projects corresponding in accordance to the “Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plan (SECAP)”
If you are interested, please inform our Association and we will definitely find together the necessary solution for your city/communities.
Contact person – Tetiana Mazaieva
Tel.: +38 (044) 537 63 30
Project Manager – Andriy Ginkul, coordinator of international projects of AEA
If you are interested in cooperation regarding this proposal, please fill this form
Guideline “Management of Energy at the City / Community”
The Association of Energy Auditors is the largest professional association of experts and practitioners of energy auditing and energy management in Ukraine, which has been working effectively for 10 years. Summarizing our experience, we plan to publish a practical manual on “Management of Energy at the City / Community”, which you can get free of charge by registering on our site. The guideline summarizes developments and achievements in energy audits, energy management, energy interconnection, energy planning and energy efficiency financing in communities, as well as dozens of document templates and standards for practical use. Using them you will be able to create an energy management infrastructure.
Sign up now using the form: https://goo.gl/ZiF2xS
The manual will be sent to you as soon as it is published.