Translated by Google Translate
Certification of the energy performance of existing buildings (making energy certificate) is carried out to determine the actual performance of energy efficiency of buildings and their evaluation for compliance with the minimum requirements for the energy performance of buildings, and the development of recommendations to improve the energy efficiency of buildings.
Building energy performance certificate is developed by order of the owner (co-owner) of a building or his agent (s).
To the existing building energy passport is obligatory attached feasibility of recommended energy efficiency measures.
Form passports energy efficiency of the building and the procedure for its preparation are approved by a joint decision of the authorized bodies of state administration. Example of a form of energy certificates.
In building energy performance certificate shall include:
- address of the building;
- class of its energy efficiency;
- information about the type, functionality and design of the building, its floors, the amount and the total area;
- minimum requirements for the energy performance of buildings on such a building;
- determined in accordance with the laws of the estimated / actual performance of energy efficiency of the building;
- recommendations to improve the energy efficiency of the building (for existing buildings), taking into account local climatic conditions and is technically and economically feasible;
- surname, name and patronymic of the expert on energy efficiency in buildings, energy efficiency of the building prepared the passport, its number in the State Register of experts on energy efficiency in buildings and contact information.
For further questions, please contact +380 67 2142304