Translated by Google Translate
Within the framework of the project “Energy Saving Initiative in the Building Sector in Eastern Europe and Central Asia» (ESIB) November 21, 2013 from 12-00 to 13-00, Kyiv time held a webinar on “Steeplechase: how to overcome the barriers to ways to implement energy efficiency projects “.
- On the proposed examples to understand the logic of development projects/programs;
- Structuring of the knowledge in the field of development projects/programs;
- Following the results of the acquired knowledge in practice perform work on modeling the development process of the project/program.
Key questions webinar:
- Features energy efficiency projects;
- Introduction to Project Management (general principles of organization of the project, the development of the project, criteria for a successful project, the project cycle).
- Algorithm analysis and planning projects (structure analysis and planning of the project, analysis of stakeholders in the project).
- Analysis of the problems, goals, strategies.
- Array Logic – tool design project.
- Creating a system of incentives for staff.
Registration for the webinar:
- By e-mail email@example.com, in which you must specify: e-mail, country, organization, name uchastiniki .
- Party may independently without pre-registration go to the web -based platform to link http://connect1.webinar.ru/go/esib2012/OAFN4tw 10 minutes before the event starts.
Seats are limited – 100 participants.
Participation – free.
Russian – language webinar.
With complete information about the topics and dates of the webinars can be found on the project website ESIB http://www.inogate-ee.org/.