Translated by Google Translate
Energy Efficiency: A cross-sector cooperation and financial models .
Workshop on Business Modeling
Partner event: PPV Knowledge Network.
Place and date: November 6, 2013 in Kiev, International Exhibition Centre
(Brovarsky Prospect, 15,)
Time: 13.00 to 15.00 (conference – hall in the pavilion № 2)
Turn out the possible financial models for energy efficiency, which would attract cooperation authorities , financial institutions, business and the public.
- How to run a multi-sectoral models, which can open up new markets for energy efficiency projects ?
- What models can work under the current legal framework ?
- How to ensure the availability of financial instruments ?
- Who can and should lead the process of development, implementation and dissemination of new models of cross-sector ?
- Financial institutions
- Representatives of the ESCO
- The representatives of the executive authorities and local self-government,
- International financial institutions and international technical assistance projects,
- The representatives of supplier companies in the energy sector.
- Specialized companies
- Utilities and representatives of the utilities sector ,
- Representatives of the condominium ,
- Financial institutions , banks,
- Big business ,
Details – on the Forum’s website : www.saee.gov.ua/forum/