Translated by Google Translate
According to the Order of the President of Ukraine V. Yanukovych from 22.08.2011 № 1-1/1844 all business entities engaged in the generation, transmission and supply of heat energy to consumers is necessary to conduct an energy audit.
In this regard, the Association of Energy Auditors organizuovyvaet training workshop for managers and chief engineers of heat supply organizations.
The purpose of the workshop – to show ways to save the company from conducting energy audits and implementation of energy management systems, both in-house and with the help of specialized organizations.
At the seminar you will receive:
- Knowledge of the benefits of energy audits and energy management for your enterprise (the first step to ensure a budget and non-budget funds);
- For information about the new features do not attract budget funding for the urban heating projects;
- Answers to the questions: Why is conducted energy audits? Who holds? How much does it cost? What should be included in the report on energy audit?
- The algorithm for creating their own department of energy management and energy audit (required documents, experts, equipment);
- Booklets and handouts (hard disk with a report on energy audit, regulatory documents, a list of certified energy auditing companies).
The seminar will take place at the Institute of Energy Saving and Energy Management at the address: Str. Borschagivska 115, 3rd Floor, Rm. 310-314 – Energy Management Training Center.
Date: 20.09.2012. The seminar starts at 10.00.
The participation fee per person – 980 UAH.
Register by phone. +380 67 4459304 or via the registration form
The program of the seminar “Energy Audit heating systems”