Energy audit – a voluntary energy audits conducted on the initiative of the consumer of energy resources
Energy survey – a survey of consumers of energy resources in order to establish the effectiveness of their use of energy resources and the development of economically feasible measures to reduce costs.
The purpose of the audit is to identify ways to improve the energy efficiency of plants, buildings, heating systems or water utility.
Energy audit at decision on the implementation of energy-efficient design provides clear answers to the questions:
- Where and why the company / building inefficiently consumes energy (heat, water, light)?
- How many of these losses are critical for businesses / buildings today and in the near future?
- What measures can be implemented to improve energy efficiency?
- What is the approximate cost of the measures?
- In what priority to implement measures in the absence of the necessary funding?
For additional questions and advice, please contact the contact.