Translated by Google Translate
December 23 to finalize the selection of the partner cities of the new project of the German Society for International Cooperation GIZ “Energy efficiency in the community. Ukraine”.
As a result, a two-stage bidding process project partners were selected five consortia of seventeen cities that have applied to participate in the project, including:
- Dnipropetrovsk regional council, city Dniprodzerzhyns’k, Dnepropetrovsk, Krivoy Rog, Pavlograd;
- together with the city of Zhitomir Berdichev, Korosten Novograd Volyn;
- Lugansk city, together with the cities of Krasnodon Rivenky, Sverdlovsk, Syeverodonets’k;
- Poltava Regional State Administration, Komsomolsk, Lubna, Poltava, Poltava;
- Chernivtsi city together with the cities of Kamenetz -Podolsk and Coloma.
Collaboration in the project GIZ “Energy efficiency in communities Ukraine” will help improve the efficiency of the city infrastructure, reduce consumption of energy and the introduction of new energy-saving technologies.
More about the project: http://eeib.org.ua/page/news/uk/