Translated by Google Translate
December 19, 2013 held a meeting of the Association of Energy Auditors, where he presented a report on the work in 2013 and announced its plans for 2014.
In 2013, the Association of Energy Auditors were :
- Started – 3 new projects: webinars, monitor prices on energy efficiency measures, the recommended prices for energy audits (buildings and heat supply enterprises).
- AEA members recommended Minregionstroem as performers on energy audit services.
- Participated in changing the regulatory framework for energy services.
- Organized and took part in 18 events where popularized the idea of the necessity and importance of an energy audit.
- A study of the demand for loans for energy efficiency projects (among industrial enterprises).
- Updated website of the Association and energoauditor.biz.
Of work plans for 2014 are:
- Popularization of energy audits (public and private sector).
- Update calculator – translating it into WEB (holding lectures for students of applied KPI, KISR, HPI (Kharkiv), LP (Lvov) and Donte (Donetsk)).
- Facilitating the adoption of the bill by the ESCO.
- Support of existing projects: Update monitors, training webinars.
More details in the report on the work in 2013.