Translated by Google Translate
The project of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) “Municipal Heating Reform in Ukraine” May 13, 2013 held a final conference on cooperation project with 25 cities of Ukraine and the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services in order to improve energy efficiency in cities.
The event was attended by U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine John Tefft, Executive Director of the ASU M.Pittsika, Deputy Minister – head of the Ministry of Regional Development Mr. Semchuk, the mayors of 25 partner cities, representatives of USAID, Ministry of Social Policy, Ministry of Education, the National Commission, subject to state regulation in the field of public services Gosenergoeffektivnosti, Ministry of Economics, Center for Economic reforms under the President of Ukraine, the Association of Ukrainian Cities, the Association of Energy Auditors, the Association of Ukrteplokommunenergo and other international partner organizations.
All participants noted the significant results of the project “Municipal Heating Reform in Ukraine” and looked forward to its continuation.
One of the positive results of the project was a significant boost to the market development of energy audit.
The Project has conducted 25 energy audits supply systems of the partner cities, 400 energy audits of public and residential buildings.
The results of energy audits and implementation of energy management systems reported leading expert energy auditors:
- Presentation of best practice energy audits in buildings – Michael Tarnowski, head Optimenergo.
- Discussion of the results of energy monitoring – Alexander Nikolaenko, chief project PMT.
- Presentation of best practice energy planning – Igor Murashko, Director of the Regional Training Center, the company AYTIKON.
- Discussion of energy management tools – Evgeny Nikitin, Director of Arnica Center.
- Presentation materials for the energy certification of buildings and DBN – Farenyuk, Director of the Institute of Structural Engineering.
- Presentation of best practices OSBB – Pogorelov Victoria, a member of the National Council of OSBB.
Pictured (left to right): Andrey Tsybulko, Michael Tarnowski, Igor Murashko, Evgeny Nikitin, Vadim Litvin.
The report on the campaign of the project RMT