Translated by Google Translate
We invite you to take part in the first pilot of the Association of Energy Auditors webinar entitled “Energy audits of residential and public buildings.”
As part of this webinar will address the following questions:
- What is the building in the context of energy loss. What are the heat loss of the building. Their reasons.
- Instruments necessary for the audit of a residential building tool.
- Calculation of heat loss of the building.
- Features of drawing up the heat balance of the building.
- Typical measures to enhance energy efficiency of the building.
- Calculation of savings from the implementation of energy efficiency measures.
Speaker: Sergey Mashkara.
Date and time: 29 April 2013 at 17:00.
Duration Webinar – 1:00.
Participation in the webinar is free, registration is required for the event.
Seats are limited.
The method of registering:
- Fill in the online form
- Apply for firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, your contacts, the name of the company and the position.
+380 67 2142304,
+380 95 5940845
About the webinar:
Webinar – this seminar, which is held over the Internet. Participation in the webinar is available to any novice user. Everything you need – is an ordinary computer with Internet access. The presence of webcams, microphones and headphones is desirable, but not necessary. Questions can be asked by simply typing them on a keyboard like a normal chat.
During his speech, leading or after each participant can ask questions, write them in the chat webinar to ask a question or share your information on the webinar.
To participate in the webinar should follow the instructions on the connection, which will be sent to participants by e-mail.