April 29, 2013 by the Association of Energy Auditors held its first Knowledge Webinar “Energy audits of residential and public buildings.”
The webinar was informative, the participants actively participated in the discussion of topical issues.
As part of the webinar, speaker – Sergei Mashkara consider the following items:
- What is the building in the context of energy loss. What are the heat loss of the building. Their reasons.
- Instruments necessary for the audit of a residential building tool.
- Calculation of heat loss of the building.
- Features of drawing up the heat balance of the building.
- Typical measures to enhance energy efficiency of the building.
- Calculation of savings from the implementation of energy efficiency measures.
Webinar – this seminar, which takes place on the Internet. Participation in the webinar is available to any novice user. Everything you need – is an ordinary computer with Internet access. The presence of webcams, microphones and headphones is desirable, but not necessary. Questions can be asked by simply typing them on a keyboard like a normal chat.