Translated by Google Translate
The event was held.
The Association of Energy Auditors jointly with Danfoss, Henkel and Vents holds a series of free educational seminars “Energy efficient modernization of buildings.”
The workshops – to form a comprehensive vision of the proper energy efficient modernization of buildings (schools, kindergartens, hospitals, administrative buildings) of construction, installation, engineering and energy auditing companies.
Seminars will be useful to companies who work or plan to work in the field of social modernization of buildings and are interested in earning on modernization projects.
Workshop participants will have the following knowledge:
- The main problems and their solutions for the modernization of facades, roofs, internal engineering systems and ventilation of buildings.
- Skills proper selection and application of energy efficient solutions.
- Understanding of the possibilities of earning extra money with an integrated approach to energy efficient modernization of buildings.
- The European experience in the modernization of buildings.
- Useful business contacts.
Conditions – free with pre-registration.
Date of the first workshop: November 8, 2012.
Venue: Kiev, Povitroflotskyi Prospect, 31 (Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture (KNUCA)), Rm. 506
How to get there:
- From M / A station: take bus number 69 or bus number 9 to stop the “Street of the Enlightenment.”
- From the central bus station: trolley bus number 42 to the stop “Sebastopol area.”
For more information, please contact